A corporate's objectives can only be met if its financial ceiling holds up. Although the bank can step in in emergency situations, it is smarter to avoid these situations. LBBW's Advisory teams see themselves as sparring partners to help find the best possible solution and the best possible finance strategy to meet a corporate's objectives.
This requires expertise, and also trust. More than 250 major capital-market-based and small and medium-sized enterprises a year place their trust in us, and many of them have been doing so for years. And we can proudly say that we have never let them down.
What do LBBW's Advisory teams perform?
Advisory performs analyses on debt capacity, capital structure and liquidity as well as equity position at the forefront. Our teams also have many years of (external) rating advisory experience. We support companies with structuring and realizing their financing plans as well as with strategic considerations with regard to acquisitions and investments. Moreover, our M&A and ECM teams provide advice relating to equity, acquisitions and company divestments. Our sector experts support company decisions with industry-specific insights, a high-performing network and their experiences gained from a multitude of successful consultations.
The combination of our insights, contacts and a large number of successful advisory consultations accelerates our decision-making and implementation rate. The fact that the Advisory unit is integrated into LBBW's Corporate Finance department allows us to use our expertise to your benefit for the development of tailored solutions.
LBBW's Advisory unit comprises the following teams
- Equity Capital Markets (ECM) provides advisory services relating to equity financing
- Financial & Rating Advisory for companies with revenues in excess of EUR 500 million or a capital market orientation
- Corporate Client Advisory for companies with revenues below EUR 500 million
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) for questions about the sale or acquisition of companies or parts of companies
- Sustainability Advisory for companies supports corporate clients in developing sustainable business models and offers suitable financing.
- Sustainability Advisory for financial institutions and institutional investors helps this target group prepare for the challenges of sustainable financial management
- Sustainability Advisory for non-profit organisations provides charitable foundations, churches and other non-profit investors with information about investment options and any policy adjustments they may need to make.
Our Advisory teams can offer you a strategic dialog and a broad range of advisory services under one roof, helping your company to meet its goals in a fast and flexible manner.