The increasing globalisation as well as the considerable number of upcoming succession arrangements in family-owned companies are the main reason for acquisitions and disposals of companies, whereby the way the acquisition is financed is an important factor for the success of any takeover.
With this in mind we develop and arrange customized, national and international financing structures for your trade acquisition, and you are able to profit from our very special expertise in the automotive, mechanical engineering, IT and biotechnology sectors when developing integral solutions. If required, we also work in close cooperation with other external advisers such as lawyers, accountants and auditors.
Reasons for M&A financing
- Growth of the company through acquisitions
- Succession plans or spin-offs as a result of management buy-outs (MBO) or buy-ins (MBI) or owner buy-outs (OBO)
- Buy-off of shareholders
The arrangement covers
- The structuring of the transaction. Here, the conditions required under company and tax law must be brought in line with bank requirements.
- The syndication of the transaction. The funding of larger acquisitions in particular is often provided by several banks. The arrangement of such syndicated loans is one of the areas covered by special financing.
- Provision and/or procurement of equity and equity-equivalent funds via our holding companies.
The benefits to you include
- A financing structure tailored to your very own needs
- A financing solution from one source
- The industry expertise of our specialists