The bank’s line of products spans all traditional financial services ranging from retail deposit and lending operations to commercial and corporate financing. Bank supports its principally small and medium-sized corporate customers in every stage of development by providing the services they require. Furthermore, the bank’s customer services also includes offering its high net-worth customers a comprehensive range of portfolio management services and supporting its institutional customers in the area of asset management. International business as well as money, securities and foreign exchange trading also form part of its service spectrum. Business with public sector customers as well as real estate brokerage and financing round off its array of services.
Subsidiaries and companies in which an equity interest is held further augment the services. The spectrum extends from leasing and factoring as well as managing specialised securities funds to granting venture capital and offering equity financing. It also includes providing special financial services to local authorities and offering a comprehensive range of services around real estate.
In cooperation with its partners within the Savings Banks Financial Group, the bank provides the full range of financial services including building society savings and insurances.
Personal data is collected, processed, stored and used to achieve the aforementioned objectives. Personal data is predominantly:
- personal details (e.g. name, address, date of birth, marital status and profession, preferred leisure activities)
- income data (wage, salary, secondary activities or spare-time work)
- data on assets and financial situation (real estate, securities, account balance/s)
- contract data (loan or credit agreements, insurances policies)
- purpose and expected turnover of existing bank accounts
- origin of assets
- information on the sector business partners are engaged in.
In addition, there is video surveillance to secure evidence in case of bank robbery or fraudulent acts or to provide proof of cash withdrawals at ATMs. Furthermore, digitised recordings are made of telephone calls with traders for the purpose of documentation and evidence, as well as of telephone banking calls.